Theatre Projects Manitoba needs you!
Your support ensures our continued excellence on stage and in the community – now and in our future.
TPM was born 27 years ago, when members of the Winnipeg theatre community wanted a company that would take the necessary risks to put their plays on the stage. With a passionate faith in this region’s playwrights, TPM was established as the only professional company dedicated to producing the works of Manitoba playwrights.
Since then, TPM has produced over 50 new Manitoba plays and we are a hot house for new talent, home grown projects and challenging Canadian plays. Our audiences come to us for artistic excellence, our commitment to stories which reflect their experience in our community and a place of exchange and connection in an intimate theatrical environment.
We can’t do it without you! Please make your annual gift and a gift to the future – our endowment fund.
Producing excellent plays in intimate theatres requires a group effort. The artists bring their vision and critical skill and technicians help us realize the magic on the stage. But for any of that magic can be pulled from the hat, we need the generosity of you – the audience. You are the ones that invest in the stories so they can be told with caring and daring. Every dollar you give helps us to pay the artists and flip the switch for the lights. Without your investment, we’re nowhere – we cannot build it without you.
We issue a tax receipt for every dollar you give. And we provide several options for giving:
- Call us directly and telling us you’d like to help…we love those calls (204-989-2400)!
- Click the Donate button on the left to give through Canada Helps -you can even set up monthly donations – handy!
- Make a donation directly through this website.
From $5- $5,000 – your gift makes a big impact for a small local theater like TPM.
Theatre Projects Manitoba provides the following benefits to donors:
With a gift of $99 or less, will receive:
- On-line newsletter.
- Advance notice of upcoming shows and events.
- Recognition in the complimentary TPM program, provided to all patrons throughout the season. *You may choose to be anonymous – see page 1 of this form.
With a gift of $100 to $249, will receive benefits as above plus:
- An invitation to attend TPM’s Annual General Meeting
With gifts of $250 to $499, will receive benefits as above an in addition:
- A two-for-one coupon for any TPM performance.
With a gift of $500 to $999, will receive benefits as above plus:
- Reserved seating at TPM productions.
- Two tickets to TPM’s opening night performances, with reception.
TPM’s Glorious Assembly
Donors who make a commitment of $1,000 or more annually make up our Glorious Assembly. They ensure TPM’s long-term sustainability.
With a gift of $1,000 to $2,499, will receive benefits as above and in addition:
- Four tickets to TPM’s season-opener on opening night.
With a gift of $2,500 to $4,999, will receive benefits as above plus:
- Four tickets to every TPM opening night performance in the season.
- Space in TPM’s program for your personal message.
With a gift of $5,000 and more will receive the above benefits and:
- Ten tickets to TPM’s season-opener performance or the performance of your choice.
- Invitation to the Season wrap-up party with the artists Board and staff at TPM.
Thank you for you support!